New Ramen Bar Jinya Review & Sneak Peak
There has been a TON of anticipation for the new Ramen Bar called Jinya to open on Thornton Park in Downtown Orlando. After sampling some signature items, I am blown away by the beautiful ambiance and atmosphere, and the incredible service and the highest food quality . I did not have to wait long for my food, and even with the fast service, food flavor and quality was not taken lightly.
- Jinya will have it’s GRAND OPENING Wednesday August 8th! Mark your calendars
All of the pictures shown below are foods that I ate during the media preview.
The ramen-focused menu offers 13 signature bowls, featuring five kinds of broth simmered for 10 hours, noodles meticulously aged for three days and more than 20 toppings, allowing for countless combinations.
Popular bowls include
- JINYA Tonkotsu Black (pork broth, pork chashu, kikurage, green onion, nori dried seaweed, seasoned egg, garlic chips, garlic oil, fried onion, spicy sauce, thin noodles);
- Spicy Chicken Ramen (chicken broth, chicken chashu, spinach , spicy bean sprouts, green onion, thin noodles) - pictured below. This is the one I ate and LOVED. I finished the entire bowl!
- Spicy Creamy Vegan Ramen (vegetable broth, tofu, onion, green onion, spinach, crispy onion, garlic chips, garlic oil, chili oil, sesame seeds, thick noodles).
Guests can customize their ramen with 20+ add-on toppings such as chicken wontons,cheese & tomatoes,brussels sprouts and beef sukiyaki, or upgrade to spinach noodles.
Popular small plates include:
- Pork Gyoza (handmade pork potstickers)
- Crispy Chicken (juicy fried chicken thigh with an original garlic pepper served with mixed baby greens and JINYA's original ponzu sauce)
- Mini Tacos (salmon poke, spicy tuna or pork chashu & kimchee served in a crispy wonton shell).
What I had- Jinya Bun. I loved this bao so much I had to have two. The pork was tender and perfectly flavored. I bao down to this one haha.
Jinya has a specialty cocktail menu and a separate drink menu with beer and other spirits. I sampled two of their signature cocktails:
1. Blushing Blossom (purple drink)
- Made with Jinya Nigori, Triple Sec, Pomegranate Monin, Ginger Beer with orchid flower as garnish
*** My absolute favorite! This was delicious and had a unique flavor/ taste. Highly recommend
2. Mama - San
- Made with coconut rum, castillo silver rum, banana liqueur, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice
The restaurant will have a total of 6 cocktails released on opening day. The standard drink menu is shown above.
The restaurant will have three desserts to choose from- but their most popular and the one I tried was the Panna Cotta .
I LOVED this dessert. It was to die for- no left overs! You must must try this.
- Made with homemade panda cotta with caramel cream sauce , graham crackers and vanilla ice-cream garnished with fresh mint
JINYA Ramen Bar
8 N Summerlin Ave Orlando, Florida
Disclosure: Thank you Jinya for inviting me to preview the menu .